1995 Chrysler Convertible
- Salvage title in hand. Power windows, power locks, and power convertable top, and power brakes.
- Many new parts
- Rebuilt transmission less than 5000 miles on it.
- Front windshield new and all glass is in very good condition.
- AC serviced and is still under correct pressure.
- Factory aluminum painted white wheels.
- Tires white wall 15 inches. Approx. 1,000 miles on them.
- Timing belt and water pump.
- Radiator damaged in crash, but still holding fluid.
- Power convertible top still working and under pressure.
- I have a second set of factory white will I will include that are painted white off a 1992 Maserati convertible–15 inches.
- I removed the starter to give it to a friend, but he did not need it. It will be with the car.
- If I find the maintenance booklet, I will include that.
Location: Norcross, Georgia, United States
Price: $250 <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on October 29, 2020. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.