1970 GMC SUBURBAN  1/2 TON 2WD 350 V8 AUTOMATIC TRASNMISSION  90% RESTORED NEW ENGINE AND TRASNMSSION WITH LESS THEN 5K MILES ON IT  NEW 2 STAGE PAINT  SUBURAN RUNS AND DRIVES EXCELLENT  THIS IS A TURN KEY DRIVER INTERIOR IS NICE JUST NEEDS FINISHING THATS THE OTHER 10% THATS NEEDS TO BE DONE  INTERIOR IS GONNA NEED CARPET,AND A FEW THINGS HERE AND THERE  THIS IS A RUST FREE TRUCK THAT HAS BEEN IN NEVADA AND CALIFORNIA IT’S WHOLE LIFE THIS IS A 2ND OWNER VEHICLE  TIRES ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION  ALL LIGHTS AND GAUGES WORK NO DENTS OR SCRACHES,SEATS ON THE INTERIOR HAS NO RIPS OR TEARS  ORIGINAL FLOORS AND ROCKERS AND QUATERS

Henderson, Nevada, United States